The Advantages of Cremation
Cremation is now becoming an option that many people choose when it comes to the disposition of a body after death. Everyone is familiar with what burial involves and it’s why some hesitate to opt for cremation. There are certain misunderstandings surrounding it. We at Cremation Care Center believe it’s important to clear these.
Why Opt for Cremation?
There are several benefits to opting for cremation and here we look at what these are:
- Cremation is a very simple process, which involves placing the deceased person’s mortal remains in a casket and cremating them. You do not even need a standard casket and can opt for an affordable box that the funeral home can provide.
- If the deceased lived in a city/town/country other than where you live, you can always carry the ashes after cremation, back with you. You can place the urn with the ashes on a mantelpiece in your home, bury it in your backyard, or scatter them where you choose.
- Some people prefer to keep the urn in a columbarium at the cemetery and they can visit easily to pay their respects to the person whenever they want, easily. In short, cremation makes it easier to carry, bury, or dispose of the ashes at the desired location.
- Cremation is generally more affordable than a standard burial as you do not have to buy a casket or plot to bury it. You may not even conduct a funeral service if you prefer not to.
- Many people wonder about aspects like a memorial service or visitation and you can conduct either of these at a later date, even if you have opted for cremation, at a later date.
- Cremation is an environment-friendly way to dispose of a body after death and you use fewer resources for it.
If you want information on cremations and visitations, get in touch with us at Cremation Care Centre. You can call us at (416) 255-0035 or register online.